Statement of Commitment
The Rural Municipality of Portage la Prairie is committed to providing equal service to all citizens and visitors regardless of their abilities. We strive to remove and prevent barriers to accessibility and to meet the requirements of the "Accessibility for Manitobans Act".
The RM of Portage la Prairie welcomes feedback on how we provide accessible customer service. Customer feedback will help us identify barriers and respond to concerns.
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way the RM of Portage la Prairie provides goods, services or facilities to people with disabilities can provide feedback in the following way(s):
- Mail: Rural Municipality of Portage la Prairie
35 Tupper Street South
Portage la Prairie, MB R1N 3A3
- In person at 35 Tupper Street South
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 204-857-3821
- RM of Portage la Prairie's Multi-Year Accessibility Plan - 2017-2019
- RM of Portage la Prairie's Multi-Year Accessibility Plan - 2019-2021
- RM of Portage la Prairie's Multi-Year Accessibility Plan - 2022-2023
- Accessible Customer Service Policy